Sunday 7 December 2008

Other stuff

I didn't want to put it the other blog and make it even longer!! haha so, other gigs I've been to apart from Flambo=

Underground Heroes- Suprisingly good, they sound so average on their recordings put they're really good live!

Pete and the Pirates- Put on a good show, just a shame that there wasn't much of a crowd, Exlovers and Paper Heroes were the support acts, they were really, good, especially Exlovers!


White Lies- Always put on a good show, this time was no exception, I had a nice little dance :)


What I'm listening to a lot at the moment: Flamboyant Bella obv's, Florence and the Machine (buy dog days are over now on itunes!!), Animal Kingdom myspace them :) ), Pulp, The Cure, Ladyhawke, Santogold, Emmy the Great, Big and Rich (I love the song 'Rollin' featuring Cowboy Troy lol), Regina Spektor


Have a lovely week! I'll try and write sooner next time!

Katie
xxxxx

No comments: